Win a Luxury Handmade Yoga Blanket *COMPETITION HAS ENDED*
Win this yoga blanket! *THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED*
Sorry, you've missed your chance to enter our yoga blanket competition. Don't worry, we've got some exciting competitions to enter in the New Year. To make sure you don't miss the next one, scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up to our newsletter. We send about two emails a month and if you get fed up with us you can always unsubscribe in one click.
We have contacted the winner. So if you have entered, please make sure you check your spam folders. You must reply to our email in 48 hours to claim your prize, otherwise we will have to choose a new winner. Thank you.
Sign up to win this luxury, hand-made yoga blanket, which is thick, heavyweight and large (198 cm x 132cm) - perfect for keeping you warm during and after your yoga practice. Enter before the competition closes on 21st November, at 23:59.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to sign up to our free email updates packed full of our latest news, blogs and deals on yoga equipment, preloved fashion, books & more. You can unsubscribe at any time. T&Cs below.
🔴Terms and Conditions🔴
- UK entries only as the prize will be posted in the mail.
- The competition is being promoted by Green Heart Collective Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition closes on 21st November, at 23:59
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Fill out the form to sign up to our email list and to enter our competition.
- Winner will be notified on 22nd November. If you are a winner you have 48 hours to reply before we offer the prize to the runner(s) up.
Before You Go
Psst. Now that you've entered, stick around for a bit and learn more about how we rescue second hand fashion, yoga equipment, books and more. We do a lot of work with local charities too. As a social enterprise any profit we make is reinvested into our mission to keep perfectly good items from going to landfill. Read more about Green Heart Collective here.