COMPETITION ENDED - Win a Year’s Subscription to Ethical Consumer
You can still signup for our newsletter below or subscribe to Ethical Consumer here.
Do you like looking up brands before you buy? Maybe you're conscious of the environment, or concerned about how a company treats their workers.
Often it can be hard to separate the fact from the fiction when you're trying to decide if you're buying from ethical sources.
That's where Ethical Consumer comes in as a totally independent, not-for-profit, multi-stakeholder co-operative. For 32 years, Ethical Consumer has been making ethical shopping easier with its comprehensive range of directories and guides to help you make an informed decision about your purchases.
Whether you're buying a new laptop, looking to invest money, or picking out a pair of jeans, Ethical Consumer is a fantastic resource to have by your side.
As it's Ethical Consumer Week (Saturday 16th-22nd October) we're offering you the chance to win a whole year's subscription to Ethical Consumer so you can shop ethically using their brilliant website and magazine.
The prize is a year's gift subscription worth £29.95, which includes access to the website and any digital copies of Ethical Consumer magazine. Plus you will get a 10% off code for use while shopping online on the Green Heart Collective website.
By entering the competition I am agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- UK entries only as this is a postal subscription.
- No cash alternatives.
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
- The competition closes at 9:30am on Monday 25th October 2021.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
- The prize is provided by Green Heart Collective and does not imply any endorsement of the competition by Ethical Consumer.
- By entering your information above you are agreeing to sign up for the Green Heart Collective customer newsletter. Please note that your email will not be shared with any third parties and of course you can unsubscribe at any time.