These guidelines have been drawn up in January 2021 in line with the current recommendations from the UK Government and Public Health. We will review this policy when those recommendations are changed.
- You are only permitted to visit the premises of Green Heart Collective for business or volunteering purposes, or to donate items or pick up an order. Please adhere to designated donation and collection hours, which are Monday to Friday 3pm-5pm.
- These premises have been deemed safe for social distancing for up to 5 people. If there are 5 people in the premises, you are not permitted to enter.
- If you do not wish to enter the premises, then let us know and we will come outside to meet you.
- Volunteering will be limited to a 2-hour period. You will need to bring your own drink, because you will not be permitted to use the kitchen. You will need to stay within your designated zone and wear a mask at all times. You will need to stick to all the other guidelines in this list.
- Please do not visit our premises if you have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID symptoms or has tested positive for COVID.
- Wear a mask at all times on these premises.
- If you need to visit the toilet, please wipe down all surfaces with a disinfectant wipe provided after use.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter and leave the premises and every half hour in between.
- Only touch the items that you are required to touch.
- Do not shout or sing, even when wearing a mask!